Torus holds generally two conferences a year; one in the Spring when the Annual General Meeting takes place in a well known European capital or economic centre. The other is held in a city members are unlikely to visit on business.
The purpose of the conference is as follows:
- for members to meet up and renew friendships and business relationships
- to create a showcase for new members and guests
- to learn about legal news and changes in other countries
- for members to keep up with the strategy, plans and progress of Torus
- to do some sightseeing and enjoy the food and culture of the location